Workshops and Seminars
Deep Eros: A process oriented approach to sex, intimacy and ecstasy in relationships
The challenges we bump into around sex and desire are not only natural, they are inevitable. The Deep Eros approach works with these challenges as potential doorways to a richer and fuller erotic life.
What happens in bed between you and another person doesn’t stay in bed! Our sex life mirrors our relationship life, and vice versa.
Relationships tend to get stuck at some point, often times around sexual issues, for example, with one person having more desire for sex than the other, or one person wanting kinkier sex or experiencing sexual difficulties on a physical level.
The good news is by exploring in detail where and how you get stuck can lead to new life, both in terms of your relationship as well as your personal growth.
Who Is This Seminar Meant For?
Whether you are single or in a relationship, identify as LGBTQIA or as heterosexual, as kinky or vanilla, as polyamorous or monogamous, this workshop is relevant for anyone interested in exploring the realm of relationships and deepening their personal relationships and sex life.
You can attend the seminar as a couple, as a single person, or as one of the partners of the relationship, as a professional working with relationship dynamics or as someone interested in learning more about relationship work in general. Please note that the focus of this seminar is on personal growth and on skills development, and it is not a replacement for individual or relationship therapy.
- Do you at times long for more or deeper connection with your partner and/or other relationships?
- Do you sometimes feel like you have to choose between following your individual path or being in a relationship?
- Do you wonder about the deeper meaning or purpose of your relationship and ways you may discover that?
- Do you sometimes struggle with the same type of conflict over and over again, and it just doesn’t seem to really resolve, or else it gets worse?
- Are you looking for ways to keep the spark of passion and intimacy alive in your relationship(s)?
- Do you currently work with or want to learn how to work with relationships, and would you like to expand your toolkit?
This (clothes-on) workshop uses Process Work tools and skills, as well as approaches from sex therapy, relationship work, and spiritual traditions to deepen our ability to experience greater awareness, love, authenticity, and passion in relationships.
- Sex as a mirror and window to our relationships with ourselves and others
- The relationship between fulfilling sex, intimacy, and holding onto yourself
- Self awareness as the foundation to creating fulfilling experiences around sex and intimacy
- Tools for working with conflicts and stuck points around intimacy and sex
- Relationships, sex, and intimacy as a path for personal growth and development
- Working with moods, hopes, expectations, and disappointments
- Innovative and subtle methods for working with relationship issues
- Discovering the bigger story and meaning of your relationship: Relationship Myth
- Social issues and power dynamics in relationships
Alchemy of Kink: Conscious Kink as a Pathway to Personal and Spiritual Transformation
Kinky sex, BDSM, or what is sometimes called “erotic power play” can be fun and exhilarating. It has the potential to enrich our sex lives, to deepen our experiences around intimacy, and to lead to profound personal and spiritual growth. But at the same time, kinky sex can also be a source of conflicts, misunderstandings, and even trauma.
In our view, to maximize your possibilities of having great and even transformative kinky experiences, it requires developing your self-awareness, your communication skills, and your ability to read the verbal and non-verbal signals and feedback of the other person.
Who Is This Seminar Meant For?
Whether you are currently practicing kink or BDSM, or are interested in experimenting with these realms, this workshop is relevant for you if you are keen to explore kink or BDSM as a way to grow personally, spiritually, and in your relationships.
You can attend the seminar as a couple, as a single person, or as one of the partners of the relationship, as a professional working with relationship dynamics in the context of kink and BDSM. Please note that the focus of this seminar is on personal growth and on skills development, and it is not a replacement for individual or relationship therapy.
- Are you interested in exploring kink or BDSM as a pathway to personal and/or spiritual growth?
- Have you at times had unsatisfactory experiences around kink or BDSM and want to explore what went wrong and how you can make it better?
- Are you interested in learning how to develop the necessary communication and negotiation skills needed for rich and fulfilling kinky experiences?
- Are you keen to explore the relationship between Kink and Tantra, and how Tantric practices can enrich your experiences of Kink?
- Do you currently work with or want to learn how to work with kinky relationships, and would you like to expand your toolkit?
This (clothes-on) workshop uses Process Work tools and skills as well as approaches from sex therapy, relationship work and spiritual traditions to deepen our ability to experience greater awareness, love, authenticity and passion in our kinky and/or vanilla relationship(s).
- The art of building a strong and grounded container: For example, around building trust, creating safe and conscious consensual play, and incorporating joint debriefing practices and aftercare
- Learning the necessary awareness skills and practices needed for ongoing safe, fun, and consensual kinky sex
- Exploring the relationship between Kink and Tantra, and how Tantric practices can enrich your experiences of Kink
- Growing our self-awareness of our inner barriers, communication styles, needs, blind spots, and areas of growth
- Intimacy and connection in the context of Kink and BDSM: learning how to make room for and bring in all of our different parts and polarities (for example, power and vulnerability, control and surrender, boldness and shyness)
- Growing our awareness of our internal relationship to power, and how to use power in ways that are conscious, inclusive, and exciting for all parties involved
- Communication skills and practices for kinky partnerships, for example, around desires, boundaries, fears, wishes, needs, limitations, expectations, and disappointments
- Conflict resolution and skills for dealing with misunderstandings, blocks, and barriers
- Dealing with ‘anti-sex’ attitudes in the culture and/or personal upbringing, and how these attitudes impact our current sexual expressions